Old 04-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Everose

Greeting Ladies!!!

Cool, wet Friday night. If it is same tomorrow, I'm going to put a fire in the fireplace. Irish, the rain is on its way to you. They say we might even have snow by morning. Glad now I didn't do any more in the flower beds than I did.

Made 3 batches of raspberry jam and jelly in last 2 days. Mom likes it without the seeds and then I made the rest into jam for the Christmas gifts on the reservation. Also cut a couple pair of pillowcases. For some reason no energy to sew. Hopefully tomorrow. Ordered a couple books - "10 Minute Blocks with only 3 seams" Can't wait to get them. I already have a project in mind.

The Statler Brothers were just on the radio. So love those songs. Had one of their songs for our wedding, "My Only Love".

My avatar is a baby quilt for DH's niece's baby boy (Nolan). The background is white with pastel dots. Then I used the blues and yellows from my stash. I used a pattern but modified the size. I made a larger block (can I ever just leave everything alone - NO). Don't remember the name but I will find it with my organizing.

DH brought home turkey chunks last night. Only one of the grocery stores in area have them in their deli. They are so good. I did have with salads, so hoping the scale is good to me tomorrow.

No I haven't been exercising like I should. I'm using Mom as the excuse, of course. I was walking every morning with a friend for a long time. Now I wait to see what Mom's sleep schedule is. I have been going up and down the stairs as much as possible and dancing around the room to the wonderful country songs. Yes, I'm weird - our daughter will be the first to agree.

Well so much for now. Hoping everyone is doing fine. Tomorrow is another day and last Sat of month. Can't believe it will be May soon. (I think I need some sunshine.)