Old 09-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Barbm

Best part- I didn't know they were staying over on Tuesday. They came out early on Monday, left, went to her mothers. I knew they were coming for dinner on Tuesday. DD finds out, she and family come out too. Had a houseful (Love to hear those babies giggle and laugh- the heck with the parents- give me the babies!). Then I find out they are staying over.

I haven't been for groceries in 2 weeks. I had stopped at the store on the way home to pick up some milk and buns for dinner. I wasn't prepared!

Anyway- I lost 2 days of relaxation sewing. I would have been done a whole lot earlier- like last week, if I knew they were coming. But I took advantage of Coletta living in the same state and having a huge discount on UPS shipping and now I have created my own mess. Certainly would not have been down to the wire if hubby thought it was necessary to fill me in (but after 25 years, I should realize I never get the full story where his kids are concerned).

Enough whining. I need to go home and find a box. The good thing- I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my blocks- they feel nice and look great. I think receipients will like them.