Old 04-28-2012, 04:18 AM
meanmom

The weather here is kinda lousy too. It is cold and raining. Some of our vegetable garden is in. My DH always rushes it. Our corn is almost knee high and the tomato plants have buds on them. The frost free date here is MAy 10 but he has to get it out early, he also has to cover it a lot. I didn't do the taboo this week because we have tons of lettuce in the garden and no spinach this year. OUr garden is planted at my DH shop and someone drove a truck over the spinach patch. We finally fenced his shop as we are tired of people stealing from there. He had some fence posts that he dropped off and was going to use the next week they were gone the next day. Also the gutter was falling down so he took it off to put back up it was also gone the next day. People steal from our garden something awful. One year we had 20 plants and were hardly getting enough to eat from them.
I have only lost 5 pounds this month so I guess the fat quarters aren't mine I will do better next month. At least the scale is going in the right direction. I am off to WW then to get a massage. I got a coupon deal for 3 hour long massages for $99. I am really enjoying them.