View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 09:09 AM
clhr

I totally agree. I only go when I cannot find something in my LQS or anything else in our small town. They have also updated the fabric here but they took away all of the thread that I use. So will order it on the internet if I have to. But we have a great little LQS She orders anything I need or trys to find it for me. Wish everyone had one like ours.

Originally Posted by Needles View Post
When Wal Mart took the fabrics out of both stores here in my area, I found the manager and told him I was out of there. Not a think in the store I couldn't find elsewhere or on the Internet. I didn't go to a Wal Mart for two years.
Someone said they were redoing and getting fabric back, patterns, more yarn, etc. So I visited. Found a few things.
Waited 6 mo., went back. Little more. Called manager, said it still didn't cut the mustard, so would try the place in a year. I also wrote corporate, a number of times, told them the powers that be were losing money BIG TIME as women are good at finding what they need and what they don't need it the junk they sell since they can make lots of their own quality furnishings etc. with proper fabric.