Old 04-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
Mary - I go online to my local library find the audiobooks on CD
that I want to listen to they will come in from one of 10-15 libraries
around the area..... But not matter HOW I get my audiobooks I "rip" them down to MP4
format for my iPod and I listen to my books. Since July 2009 I have
listened to OVER 400 audiobooks, and some of them are REPEATS
because I liked them just that much.

Oh yeah Mary I found a larger bottle of that Best Press so I am going on
the hunt for a small spray bottle this weekend and I will send you a small
"trial" size bottle to try to see how it works for you.
louise what i was trying to say was that my public library and its inter-connected municipalities have an online audio website that you sign in to with your library card and you virtual "check" audio books out but listen to them online through a web player program that you download to your listening devise. there is no physical merchandise changing hands. this online catalog has opened up a wealth of audio books to listen to.

and thanks for thinking of sending me a sample of best press. i truly appreciate the jesture and the thought.

on another note, i took a chance and went to a 10,000 yard fabric sale today with prices starting at $.50/yd up to $3/yd with retails up to $50/yd. oh wow oh wow. it really wasnt quilting material but this family has a unifom business and this was excess fabric. there was just about a bit of everything. if only i sewed garments again. the guy asked me would i be interested in making sample garments for them as they were always needing sample makers. i told him no i didnt make clothes anymore. sample garment makers often have to draft their own patterns to make the garments. i went to school for clothing design but have been out of the game too many years now to think about it again. i did buy some fabrics if nothing but to just look at them. here's a pic. and this was just one stack.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]331466[/ATTACH]

and finally i got on of my vintage singer 15-91's purring so i am looking so forward to sewing on it. then on to my 301a.
Attached Thumbnails fabric.jpg  

Last edited by Havplenty; 04-28-2012 at 11:53 AM.