View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
butterflywing

noooooo

but thanks

here goes: on the left hand side of the inbox page there is a column that says inbox, delete, junk, etc. under those there are folders that you have added according to your own needs. as an example, let's say i have a folder called ON ORDER. when you open that folder you see a list of orders that look like emails, that i'm waiting for. they are listed by their web names, according to date of entry, last entered, top of the list. right?

ii want to list them a-z. if i'm looking for zelda's fabrics, i want it be at the bottom of the list. i don't care when i placed that order. annie's attic should be on top. even if i ordered it 3 months ago. these 'emails' would open the same way as real emails do. just like an email. and it shows what you ordered.

since this is inside a folder, i'm thinking there should be way to a-z the contents. there is no option for this. nor can i click and drag into the order i want. i would have to retype the entire order, one by one, in a-z order, and delete the old ones as i go. but then as soon as a new one is entered it's out of order again. with no way to insert it in a-z order.

i thought someone here might be able to help me, but it may not be possible.

thanks for trying to help.