Thread: Walmart Today
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:47 PM
june6995

Are we dealing with another problem, that perhaps quality fabrics are no longer being made in this country? I have not done a survey, but I do wonder where the other stores, such as Hobby Lobby, get their fabrics. I visted their fabric dept once...and did not appreciate their prices.

I had an experience in K-Mart on Thursday that left me cold. I told the one and only employee that I could find that I would go to Radio Shack and buy a battery for my cordless phone. At least I would get service there. And paying a few dollars more to get the proper battery, was worth it to me.

My Hancock visit on Friday was uneventful. I never saw so many bolts of flannel prints. Wait, I take that back. I was in JoAnn;s Thursday and they had rows and rows of bolts of flannel, $2. a yard, if I recall properly. I did not need flannet and did not want to make a flannel quilt. Perhaps I should.
I have not gotten a flyer in some time. I signed up for it again, and still am not getting one. Did anyone else get one recently???