Old 04-30-2012, 07:26 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

WendiQ ... if it's nostalgia for you, then make the quilt for YOU ... and don't worry about anyone else. Enjoy your trip down memory lane and continue so, once you start sleeping under it! Horses have meant nothing in my life either, and in the beginning, I was hesitant. However, rural, livestock, farm, etc. certainly WAS and IS my life. So I've branched out to include other phases and am looking at it as a Just for Fun for Me quilt! Please join me!!

CarrieM ... Looks like you'll be busy! For some reason, I don't think your kids will be impressed with your school replacement project. In fact, they may even say, let's go back to school, Ma! We'll look forward to your Quilt Market report. How exciting that will be for you!!

GGal ... I know what you mean, how nice my home can be when it's cleaned fresh. And then I vow to keep it that way ... and before long, oh how it changes. However, I AM getting better!! For one person, I should be able to keep it spic and span, right? Yet there are always more exciting things to do .... like sewing!