Old 04-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Will be sitting this one out. won't be doing much cutting yet plus I do not have any fabric for in the sky and have not made an I spy quilt or desire to. Anyway, I went to the Odessa Quilt Show here in Washington, had to do some driver training for child was that fun (LOL). I found some quilter's fairy dust. Yes, it is real!!!!!!! I bought some so now I am armed again with that wonderful fairy dust. It was so good, that the other daughter had her third car accident last night, a deer found her car on the interstate when she picked up her sister who is learning how to drive that I had in the hospital last Monday for a back injury. Yes, my life is always fun. Praise God I have quilting to keep me sane otherwise would loose it for sure. I am praising God even more that I did take out full coverage on her car like I was supposed to. I was fretting at 2:00am wondering if I did and asking the good Lord what in the world is going on. Boy, glad I reacieved my batiks in the mail so I can carress out the stress.
Oh my goodness!!! Hugs and prayers honey!!! After my 2 interviews I will package up that wonderful wand back to you so you can have good luck again!!!