View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by amandasgramma View Post
I haven't been on here much lately -- been quite busy. I designed, pieced (and paper pieced), and quilted this quilt for my hairdresser. Now I'll have cuts and perms for free for life...LOL
I got star patterns from too many places to remember --- some from magazines, books, and internet....even one block I designed from scrap pieces). I quilted it with Hobbs 80/20, quilted with MetroEmb thread and King Tut thread.

I don't know why it's posting the whole quilt picture twice....tried to edit it out, but it doesn't show up in editing page!!! sigh

Enjoy![ATTACH=CONFIG]331862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331870[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331866[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331867[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]331869[/ATTACH]
Just love your quilt --GREATTTTT job on your stars. If you hair dresser doesn't care for it, I can give you my mailing address. lol I love your design. Especially love the block next to the center above the white star, and the 3rd pic from the lasty one you've posted. What is it called if I may ask? Such a strikingly beautiful and unusual quilt.