View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:19 AM
QuilterMomma

I am glad for this challenge, it is helping me keep on track also. So far, stats time, Of the 130 and more ufos I have, my goal is the 120 for year, 10 a month, and now have completed 41 for the year so far. I am so happy that I am on track. This can only get better, but will be more intense because some of the projects have little 1.5" blocks that need to be sewn. And then some have diamonds, yes, 1.5". What was I thinking? Oh yeah, show quilts thats what it was. I just may have to dig those out so can have them ready for quilt shows. Hmmmm there's an idea, that i after the 30s ones that are taking me forever it seems. Ugh, I do not like log cabins.

now I will come up with a list of to dos for May in the next day or two, you already know those 30s are still on there and then I have to do Shekenah's quilt or she may have a complete fit at me. I also have a few fall ones that might be pretty, but have to check out the status of cutting and if hand healed up by then. There are still those five applique quilts to be quilted hanging htere looking at me saying pick me, I would look pretty in a show.