Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM
QuilterMomma

Oh, is that chocolate wine? If not, will have husband grab a couple bottles while he is out of town. That makes it even better, tastes so good you don't realize you drank the whole bottle.
Originally Posted by Everose View Post
Oh, I'm not patiently waiting for May 9th. Have found some great fabrics downstairs and now I really want to start something new. Just because the last mystery is sitting here looking at me, means nothing. Can't come up with a quilt design yet.

Need the club car today. So it must be 5:00 somewhere and I'll start down to the club with a couple bottles of wine that we purchased from a silent auction at the woodturner's workshop. Still have snacks also.

See you soon.
I am guilty ladies. Mine is all cut up and waiting for me to sew. I did not share any photos, not many comments, but loved the chatter and enjoyed the fun you had. I was the wall flower. I will work hard to get mine done because was using this for a lap quilt for graduation present for nephew. When all the big fun was happening, I was making a western diamond split star quilt for sil. Used those fabric leftover for this one. Will do my best to sew sew sew and get it posted.