Old 05-01-2012, 01:02 PM
janRN

Ladies, great job on all your blocks! I'm finally caught up on this post, still have to look at the others. I love the chattiness and friendship of this group!
QE, I didn't think you'd be able to use the yellow in all your blocks. You did and they are beautiful with lots of contrast.
Anael you have such a great mix of soft and bright-great mix of fabrics.
Wendiq, I looked all over for weirdos and didn't see any. I saw lots of beautiful work and great colors.
Mirabelle, I thought red, white & blue would be okay but kinda boring. Your blocks are anything but boring-they're beautiful with the other colors as accents.
Bev-happy birthday late!!
Jeanie-I like the idea of 2 lap quilts; much easier to manage. Your blocks are gorgeous. My favorite is still the horse riders against the sunset.
DD-your blocks make me want to snuggle in your quilt. The colors are so soft and pretty.
QNS, you knocked my sox off--I love all your bright colors and beautiful blocks. What a fun quilt you have.

Keep on showing your ideas for sashings; I have no clue what I'll use but I bet it will be black LOL. I'm so not clever at choosing colors!! I love your various choices and the different looks you can achieve by changing the colors.