Old 05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by oowee View Post
Krystyna,

Here is the scoop!!!! I am friends with scrappy fay1. We hang out at the lqs. In March Fay had sammygirlqt, April I had sammygirlqt, and May Fay and I both have psychomomquilter!!!! Now if that isn't funny!!!. I am not complaining I think it is awesome. We met at lqs today to try and figure out what we were doing and to get started on this THING you call crazy quilt!!! I am not liking it at all. We tried to hide our projects from one another and are trying not to get the same fabric in psychomomquilter's dq!!! I think I have pulled a sneeky and am changing my crazy quilt a bit shhhh don't tell Fay!!!!! Anyway we had a ball and the shop owner was in Michigan visiting family and we had the shop classroom a mess. We took pics for Cindy to see what we were doing. Of course we cleaned very well when we were done. Needlegrammy is going to post a pic of us during our quilting session and a little of what classroom looked like!!!
You girls are having TOOO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to see photos. You're hilarious!