Old 05-01-2012, 04:42 PM
marytoddliz

You ladies make me so hungry! I am so bad, there goes my diet right out the window with the Chocolate wine, and hats off to the inventor of Chocolate Wine~

My Mystery quilt, which I was going to use as a table topper, it finished out to be 36 X 36, ended up going to Oregon as a Baby quilt. I never would have thought that Black and white and Turquoise would be good colors for a Baby quilt. But it is, and happily wanted by Mom and Dad.

I now have to make a quilt for Big brother. He is two and really into John Deere, so I guess I am going to be making a John Deere quilt. I sure am glad they have the fabric available everywhere.

I am excited about the May 9th date too! I will be heading up to Sacramento for a wedding, on a Train no less! I made the dress for the Bride and the Maid of Honor with out any fittings~ so say a prayer for us that everything fits! The Wedding is on Friday so I have all day Thursday to make adjustments... I love living on the edge of Sanity... This is seriously, ok hopefully, my last wedding dress... naw, I am sure I will make more if asked, hard to turn them down!

But when I get back home It will be nice to relax with a Bottle of "chocolate wine" and a new Mystery quilt. btw where do I find it?