View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Xtgirl

Hi,

Not wanting this to seem like a mini Innova party....but I researched machines last year and also chose an Innova. I have the 26 on a 12 foot table with lightning stitch and autopilot. I am very happy with my decision, but I think you will do best by trying the machines at a quilt show. I drove 3 hours to PA to make sure I could go to a show that would have all the brands to try. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with most of the machines. Each one had a different advantage. I needed a nice free moving machine because I have RA and I don't want extra stress on my hands...several offered that in my opinion and it can also be affected by how well the machine is set up at the show ...the thing that finally made my decision was how well the compuer system integrated with the machine and how awesome the stitch regulation is...so consistent. 24 hr customer support is also nice and trust me I've used it, being a new inexperienced user.

But I'm not trying to be a salesman. They all have good selling points and you just have to find the one that is the right fit for you. I'm in northern va if I can be of any help as I consulted several dealers of each machine before making my final decision.