Old 05-02-2012, 06:22 AM
JanieW

I am so far behind with all the chatter. This time of year is not the best for me to get computer time.

I am expecting company next week. My very good friend is coming for a visit. She is very sedentary and I am not. I have been trying to get a mess of my preemie quilts done to the hand sewing the binding stage so that I will have something to do while we sit. My 4 year old grandson wanted to "help" me make "blankets for the babies" yesterday and we actually managed to cobble together two tops! He is so cute... he loves to get into my stash and find what he call bootiful fabric. his twin couldn't care less.

I am helping my husband put together a greenhouse that has a gazillion nut and bolts and he can't twist with his right hand. After two days of doing this in the very cold weather we are still talking pleasantly to each other!

A decadent bread pudding recipe is made with nutella. Make nutella sandwiches with the bread before you cube it and then proceed as usual with milk/eggs, etc.

Must get busy. I miss the banter on here and hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

Janie