Old 05-03-2012, 11:42 AM
isewman

Default The 2 dresses, that somehow, I forgot to post a message/ & EXCITING NEWS ABOUT ME

Here is something, I'm going to pass on to all my friends, and NEW MEMBERS. 1st off, those 2 dresses are from Nancy Notions. Me and some lady's friend, have been makeing them, for the last 3 months for the Africa girls. NOW HERE IS THE NEWS- about ME. Me and my wife drove to Wellman, Iowa, March 19th. It was a monday night. I have a couple wonderful, Amish lady's, that invited me to there quilt meeting. So we went.. I ended up takeing 6 of my 10 quilts, I had for our quilt show, roughly,-1-2 weeks earlier. Anyhow, I had a lady come up to me, asking a few ????'s. I just wasnt sure of what she was saying, my nerves,(being new to the group.) Eventually she asked me for my name/-address/- phone ##.. That thursday of the same week, she called me. She said her and a lady friend of the Kalona musuem, were discussing about me and the quilts she saw I had made. What is going to happen--TO ME--is they want 15-20 of my QUILT TO BE PUT ON DISPLAY at the Kalona Museum. I have to get them there by the 24th/26 of July, to display them Aug 1st. Everyone, & New Members TAKE CARE-- Don-isewman