Old 05-04-2012, 09:02 AM
jlwheart

Hi all, I can hardly believe someone else has lots and lots of pink binding. I don't know what I was thinking when I cut and cut and cut the binding. But now if I ever need it I'll have it. LOL Today I got so angry at check out clerk at grocery store that I had to make me take a time out. I was in a wheelchair with my friend pushing me. I gave the clerk my money to pay for my groceries and she handed my change to my friend and totally ignored me. ARGH!!!! We had a discussion and I did my best to educate not blast but boy did I want to eat. I went to my car & listened to my music. It helped. I didn't eat.
I like not having TV. When I want to watch a program I go to the internet and enjoy a program. I'm not spending hours just sitting anymore. I even did some embroidery stitch outs. I haven't done that for 6 years. I'm moving more and I like that lots.
Everose, I sure understand what it takes to care for an elder. I did it for 6 months. I encourage you to take good care of you and use any respite help you may be able to get. I had respite 2 days a week so I could get my batteries recharged. If I hadn't had that help I don't know if I could have lasted for the whole time until he died. You are in my thoughts.