View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:30 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MMay ... we'll look forward to seeing your patriotic contender! By all means please do show us a pic ... and you know how everyone loves to dish out ideas. Soon you'll have more possibilities than you ever thought possible!! And the bonus will be the added accountability to help you nudge yourself into action on that!

DublB ... I'm not sure where your pepper in Earl Grey came from, as I can't remember any snap of pepper in any of the blends I have had before. Earl Grey is a black tea with oil of bergamot and if anything, you will find a slight citrus taste. I will say, that there are some brands I prefer more than others.

A tea cosy is a "coat" for your tea pot, to keep the tea nice and warm and cozy! Some will totally cover and need to be removed when you pour while most have a place for the spout, so you can pour while it's still on. Some are knitted or crocheted, like a toque. Some are puffy quilted creations! Like most things in life, some will be utilitarian and some will be quite the work of art. I've never bothered with one .... I guess I drink my tea all too fast!

Here's some pics for you,
DublB ... and lookeeee .... even some American Patriotic Tea Cosies, just for YOU!!!