View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Rose_P

Originally Posted by paulswalia View Post
QUICK!!! cut up half the brownies and put them in the freezer. Really, step away......from the brownies.......
This is so funny and most timely today. I baked "Blondies" to take to a friends house today, and there were a few more than would fit in the pretty little dish I just happened to pick (oh, dear, too bad!). The extras went into the freezer, where only I know about them. I have to protect the DH from over-indulging, don't I? Heh-heh-heh.

Also, since it was the first time I tried this particular recipe, I had to - of course! - cut a few quarter inch slices off to test them out before taking them to make sure they were okay, right?

Here is the bizarre recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...ipe/index.html I didn't have the fancy salt they called for, but had a different fancy sea salt that Santa had left in my stocking, and I don't know if it was quite the same, but they're good and worth the try. I might put a little salt in them next time, but none on top. It seemed unnecessary, but that's just me. They were for a friend who likes salty food.