View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Anastasia

Cool Hello from a stalker daughter

Hi there,

Recently my mother joined this quilting board. I've been listening to her talk about it for awhile now and have helped her with some of her ideas for "ugly" fabric projects and such. Well. I'm bored. And I want to get another hobby and I should dust off my sewing machine and use it for something.

Something manifested! Woo. Babies. Not mine. My niece, and a couple of friends are having babies. Now I'm in baby crafting fever mode. Since I can't kick my mom off her sewing machine all the time, plus I'm a bit of a hermit and enjoy being at home, I had to actually pull out the sewing machine and dust it off.

She never told me what quilting board she's on. Well, we're a simple people, I searched, and wallah! I stalked, I found. I hope I can learn some tips and tricks and techniques from here and at some point, participate in some of the swaps and things.

Right now I'm building what I guess is called, the fabric stash. I'm living off fat quarters and random yards of various fabrics. I recently purchased a book that's just projects for 1 yard of fabric. Exciting. I raid mom's stash when I need stuff too.

Well, I look forward to it.