Old 05-05-2012, 07:14 PM
terri bb

thank you #1~~i have tried for 2 hours to post this! so frustrated! the brown one is for our pastor's son as a wedding gift. i know its not very attractive as a wedding gift, i'll post pics and the reason a bit later on after i can find out from miss patrice how to post pics! the double bit axe that is underneath it is my very first attempt at hand sewing. and i LOVE it! right now i am quilting it by hand. i saw this from a tute by #1Piecemaker and had to give it a shot after much coaxing! i have just finished a tote bag with another one on the machine and one in the wayside. also want to finish a wall hanging i have going. did i mention the double wedding ring with the sawtooth edges and the borders of appliqued leaves and flowers? i am like the little fat kid at the smorgasbord...i see it all and want to do it just don't have enough time! saw the depression block on here the other day, that one is a definite yes and from Rhonda in the mail today i got a superb dresden kaleidescope template. oh bother! i think i need pie!!