Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:56 AM
mmb195152

I have been gone a few days, so I am catching up.

Havplenty, congratulations on making it through your child care tour. So sorry your sil got the diagnosis she did. I will pray harder for all of you.

Hoppa, so glad you liked the RAK. Funny how the timing works out so well. I hope you are feeling better. Funny! In my mind's eye, you were a tall gent with dark hair, and lots of creativity who was in his mid thirties, way too young for heart problems. I hope your health improves.

Louise, so sorry about the cruise. But I have a panic attack when I think of being on a boat with nowhere to go with people who try to make themselves feel more important by trying to make others feel less so. I need to share this. I have a son who is a gifted pianist, who teaches at the University of Northern Iowa. He worked very hard to get his pHd. I have told many people this. The thing that I am most proud of despite all his talent and accomplishments, is that he is a humble, kind human being. But I am also so touched by the fact that you love your husband so deeply that traveling with him is more important than the opportunity. You are quite the lady!

And Krystyna, your significant birthday and your thoughts, have been pages from my life the last few years. Fortunately, I have long life genes in my family, and I am looking forward to the next third of my life, God willing. I think I am a better person because of the introspection. I just spent the last couple days with many octogenarians, and people in their nineties. I do that when I need to recharge my batteries. Happy birthday to you. (and all those who have birthdays coming up) mary