View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 06:02 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by tnjacke View Post
I am loving this, about an hour or so ago, I signed in on the Board to read about quilting. I just got my new Singer Futura Quartet SEQS600 a couple weeks ago and been trying to learn. I was thrilled to see an embroidery thread going. Sure wish it was a separate section, like receipes, photos, etc. It would be so much easier to read. I have not read anything on the quilt section since I saw this. I have now subscribed to it and hope to visit it more often. I see there are many like me that are newbies even though machines were purchsed earlier.

I bought my machine from HSN as it had the best deal with the software included and I liked the fact that it can use many formats if needed. I have other machines for quilting and garment sewing so this one will be strictly for the embroidery only. I did buy the 5 hr tutorial CD from HSN, it said it was for the earlier Futuras but I am finding the basic software programs are very similar and it has helped me tremendously.

I hope the moderators will reconsider and give us a separate section. Or maybe someone who is computer smart with the internet could start a forum just for the Machine Embroidery... we could discuss quilting on it too... I am one also. LOL
I know that there are embroidery forums on yahoo but I like being able to come here so it'd be nice if they'd add us to the list along with the machines, recipes and organizing, etc. I think we should blend in just fine.