Old 05-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Jenniky

I'm back from my lil trip to the National Quilt Museum in Paducah. We weren't allowed to take any pictures inside the museum so here is a picture of me and a very shy member of my youngest daughters new inlaws. She hand pieces quilts and then another member of her family quilts and binds them by hand. I non-stopped talked about quilting... and it pulled her a bit out of her shell. We had fun and a nice lunch then we traveled back to her farm in Kentucky where me and my daughter and her husband and son were staying on our trip. They live about an hour and half from Paducah and have a couple small lakes on their property so I enjoyed watching my grandson on his first fishing experience. The farmhouse was over 100 years old. It was a museum in itself.

PaintmeJudy- ooh so yumm on the applebutter.. and pumpkin butter I have never tried..I will look forward to enjoying it on some toast in the club car between clues. Im very excited and I brought home fabrics from my trip hoping to use some on the new mystery train trip.

Coopah- Bring your applesauce, I love that as well. I didnt find any applebutter on my trip. Looks like I might have to wait until Sept when we visit the apple orchards for pickin and Yes! I am so In on this next mystery trip.

Anngelanne- Yumm on the peachbutter... Never heard of it...however it sounds wonderful also

Have a restful Sunday ladies... May 9th is just around the corner and we will have to break in a new thread with all our chatter..
Attached Thumbnails quiltmuse.jpg