View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 06:05 AM
pollygranit

Hello quilters everywhere. I'm new to this site, I have been quilting for about five years now and love to do it. My family have all grown up now I just have the one who's 25years old and doesn't want to budge bless her but that's ok keeps me busy. I love bright colours and like to try anything, I am making squares of string quilts at the moment and its a good way of using your scraps up plus the quilt is really easy to put together no lining up of squares or matter what colours go together you just go ahead and put them anywhere so they are fun because you don't know how they will look until you have finished. my next challenge is to make a baby quilt for a single bed but with whole clothes not cut up bits so I am having a hunt round for any pointers that anyone can give me or if you know any sites that have any information I would appreciate it its difficult when your doing something for the first time and its something you need to get right because you cannot replace those clothes once they are put together anyway I look forward to hearing from everone lol Polygranite