View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:20 PM
sew cornie

Cas and RiverRat, we'd love to have you join us. Only one requirement . . . you must be prepared to experience side-splitting laughter. This group is full of fun and such wonderful ladies and we laugh non-stop.

Also, like Cindy mentioned, we have get-togethers several times per year, separate from the retreats. These are hosted at someone's house and are very informal: snacks, show-and-tell, snacks, laughter, more show-and-tell, more snacks, more laughter . . . etc. There isn't a set calendar for these get-togethers. Someone simply decides to host one and then will post a new thread on this section of the board. So keep an eye on the "Offline Events" section and know that new people are always welcome to this group.

I'd guess that since we just got back from retreat yesterday, the next open house get-together would probably be July or August sometime. I don't know where you are located at but the open houses have been held in Beaverton, Banks, Salem, Lebanon, and probably a few places I'm forgetting. Keep chatting with us and watch for further postings. We always enjoy the company of new friends. :0)