Old 05-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Oksewnsew

Irishrose, that is gorgeous, love the colors in it. I am ready to put (I think) another border on mine, have just had other things in the way. Will post when finished..

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
I'm ready to jump back on the train. I made lemon cheesecake bars today so I can bring some along.

Don't throw stones at me. I scrapped the gorgeous purple fabric. I just couldn't cut it when I didn't know the finished product. If I could get more, I wouldn't have minded, but I emptied the bolt so no cuts until I decide what it will be feutured in. I replaced it with the batik, which I don't like, but it did the job. My oldest daughter does like so it will become a wallhanging above the daybed in her sewing room. She burned out a year ago so needs a lot of these little things. The swatch to the side is the start of a tipped bricks border because has to finish at 40".

Thank you, Judy, from another Judy for doing this. It has been fun even though I didn't keep up and didn't get to play as much as I[ATTACH=CONFIG]333626[/ATTACH] would have liked. The dress that used up my time has been mailed, so I'm ready for the next one!