Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 AM
sunkistmi

Oh my goodness! How can any words I print here tell you all just how much the package of absolutely beautiful fabric squares I received yesterday meant to me? Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in the swap. You really can't know how bad I felt yesterday as I walked out to the mailbox and then found the package. I couldn't think of what I could be receiving. Then to open it up, find all those sandwich bags filled with beautiful fabric and the note from Cindy.... well, I stood in the kichen and cried. Tears of happiness of course. It has been a very difficult time after getting out of the hospital and trying to eat again after no food for over a week while in the hospital. I just haven't felt good at all so this "wonderful happening" is just so very special. Cindy, your note was such a blessing and to hear that people have been praying for me leaves me feeling so loved. You are all so special and I will never forget your kindness and thoughtfulness. As a mother, I truely felt very loved. Not only did the fabrics express the theme of the swap but your actions expressed the theme. May God bless each and every one of you.
Sunkistmi/Wendy