Old 05-09-2012, 07:29 AM
irishrose

I have mixed feelings about posting pictures of under age young people on the internet. I know it's silly because they post on Facebook all the time. I did post a GD's wedding picture last Summer, but she isn't underage - 28 and at the time a Marine, so that didn't bother me.

M is a very nice size, but these young ones don't have the small waistlines we had. We are havng a bridal gown parade at church Friday and are having a hard time finding bodies for many of the dresses. The waists are so small on our dresses and the young bodies are thicker through the middle. The phalates in the plastics are changing estrogen levels, especially if the plastics are microwaved. Miss M is 5'6" and wears a size 5 so I wouldn't want her any smaller. Her mother is just under 5 feet and wore a size 0, so we are happy M grew as tall as she did.

Does anyone like making HSTs? They really aren't bad unless you have a lot to do which I do today. We are doing the Creme Brulee quilt for the bazaar and somehow the HSTs were sent home with me. I whined, but it didn't work. So the sun is shining and my flower beds need me, but I wil be making little HSTs. The meeting is 6:30. I don't like blue - guess what color these are - dark blue.

Off to get some cauliflower. My rhubarb is ripe early this year, so I need to start using that, too.

Have a good day, everyone.

Last edited by irishrose; 05-09-2012 at 07:34 AM.