Old 05-09-2012, 08:14 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Love all the 'eye' candy; Ansel, perfect blocks and perfect colors. Mirabelle, another set of beautiful rose blocks. QuiltE : perfect checkerboard against that dark starry sky. Jan RN, I love your colors and the look of your star...unique and very lovely. Like a Kentucky bluegrass scene. And GGal, love your colors you put together that makes it so unique and lovely with so perfect piecing.

I backed off of so much piecing around the block and cut a solid strip for sides, top and bottom. Did the same with a another block with four small pieces in the center for no reason...made it as one block. The white "ghost" horses and dark "nightmare" are raising dust in the clouds of the sky...surely, you have heard of the those 'riders in the sky'...and 'hillbilly heaven'.

KISS to me is not 'kissing action' but the old saying of "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" Gotta teach that to grandson, too. The little guy is turning four this month; last March, he counted to 20, and ID'd all the colors of Uno and played the game too well for his age.

Last edited by QuiltingNinaSue; 05-09-2012 at 08:15 AM. Reason: split sentence