Old 05-09-2012, 10:45 AM
wordpaintervs

Hi Brenda

Thought I had answered the letter, but with the computer crashing, you may not have gotten it. I can't recall specific fabric and connect with who sent what, as i have to put it all together and cut, sew etc. Wish I knew which doll it was. I am thrilled that you were able to remember and see the doll wearing it. There have been and will be many others going out to these kids that you have been/will be a part of. I don't know how I'd have done as much as I have without help from good people like you. The postage has gone up tremenously, but thanks to help in that direction, the dolls still go out. They'll always go out, but maybe be more delayed with todays rates. I have to buy the box for mailing due to their size. Last one was over $21 dollars. I KNOW THAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE. Seems to be related to being size and distance. Don't misunderstand...am not asking for money. Still have enough to mail out 3 more dolls and will take out of our income what is needed when that runs out. Just say prayers that the Lord will keep providing as help becomes needed. The largest need right now is skin colored fabric in a minimum of 3/4 yard incraments for each body. Girls are 24 inches high and boys are 28 inches high...that and white for nightgowns in 1 and 1/2 yard increments, or a stain free sheet makes nice nightgowns. Nice to hear from you and hope this note made sense. I appreciate your husbands attitude. He seemed to know how important these dolls (hopefully) will be as a 'friend' to a child.