Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 PM
paintmejudy

Hmmm ... all are pretty. I think my vote would go to eliminate the bright blue. I think 1, 2 and 3 for A B and C. Then, when you get the 2nd clue, decide how you want to use your A B and C. Hang on to 5 and 6, you'll see the perfect way to use them when we get near the end. Good job, Jenniky.
Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
Alright it might take me weeks to figure out my fabrics. Here are the six I pulled from my stash. I have been so wanting to use the two paisleys blue and green to make something for my room. I sew need help with this. ... Fabric #1 is my Primary A; I was looking at putting the solid blue to go with it as My B and then the green paisley as the sashing and the paisley blue as the blender then picking between the two remaining colors.. the green may not look like it blends.. the camera is pulling out a lot of white in it that is not there when you look at it with the naked eye. Please bare with all my pictures and please I will not be offended by anyone's opinion..this is what Im asking for ladies.. So please help. Ideas do these work??..do I need to buy some other color fabric to give it more flavor?..Now remember Im a country western fanatic so help me stay within that type of fabric/theme.