Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
I am slightly late getting here today, but I am in again!! I can hardly wait, this is so exciting. I am now trying to decide if I want to use charm packs or fabric's? Oh what shall I do?
Hi Sulabug good to see you joining the mystery train again. We are gearing up to share some tasty applesauce and fruit butters on biscuits in the club car while we are waiting for Judy to return from her holiday and once more lead us on a fantastic mystery journey. I heard rumor there was going to be rhubarb tea? Well rhubarb has been talked about so we will see if its a tea, pie or other pastry. The chocolate wine seems to be a favorite also. Well for me anything chocolate is outstanding. I believe I heard that two charm packs were necessary if you were going for the scrappy choice and using charm packs versus fabric. I'm looking forward to seeing your fabric picks. Personally Im enjoying a cup of Earl Grey with a twist of lemon in the club car so everyone come on back and enjoy when your ready to put your feet up.