Old 05-10-2012, 01:19 PM
meanmom

I am on the WW points plus. Most of the points are pretty similar to the old system. THe biggest difference Is things with a lot of carbs have gone up in points I am a carboholic and it makes it hard for me. But I already knew I loose the best when I cut back on my carbs. I love, love pasta and breads. I have cut way back on them. It is nice to have fruits and vegetables be free. I love them too. YOu can really load up on them on days where you are starving. When I follow the program I loose pretty good. The key is actually following it. I like WW because I can eat anything I want as long as I count it. Just knowing I can have something if I really need it sometimes is enough for me. I do make sure to work some treats into my program. My leader says to make sure you dont deprive yourself. Good for me. A little treat now and then helps to keep me on program.
We had out final weigh in today for the biggest loser. I came in 3rd place. Not too bad. I am down 16 pounds since the beginning of the year