Old 05-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Everose

cauliflower - love it and have it most days. Ruby Tuesday's has the best mashed cauliflower I have ever eaten. I made some but didn't have the same taste. I'll bet they used a lot of butter and real cream. I used cream cheese and 1% milk.

This week has been hard in our house. Mom has a UTI and DH is down also. He finally went to Dr. today - mostly stress. Me - I can't afford mentally to get sick but I have been taking care of myself. Went to see a "memory unit" today for Mom. They have adult daycare also. So that might be the next step. Will take her out there next week for a visit.

Was a beautiful day here until about 4:30 p.m. No more sun and the wind came up fierce. Can see that my bird feeders are on the ground. Hoping tomorrow it is nice so I can putter outside. Band night tomorrow night also. It always rains on band night here, so i won't water the flowers tomorrow.

I also purchased a new sewing machine this week. Happy Mother's Day to Me. I got the Brother Project Runway 420. My neighbor told me to look at allbrands.com and see what they had. Should be here tomorrow I hope. Can't wait to play.

Food has been okay. Not loosing lots but that's okay for now. Size wise, I'm where I want to be, but not scale wise. I am being consistant, that's what is different this time around.

Take care everyone - be good to you.