Old 05-10-2012, 08:55 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
Hi Rebecca,
I hope all went well for you, and that the lunch out and fabric really gave you a nice "pick me up"! Sending you some good thoughts, and healing cyber hugs...or should I say I'm fixing to send you good thoughts and healing cyber hugs??...lol...I have seen the new batiks at CT, tho been trying to go "cold turkey" from their site...lol...I have a fabric room, yes a whole room, so its a given that if the producers of the "Hoarding" shows stopped by they could have a hey day here! Only difference is its mostly organized and clean (do tiny dust bunnies count??..)...and, I will always be "fixing to" quilt with all of it...LOL...
Enough of my lovely sense of humor for now,
Regards,
Kif
You have a ROOM with your fabric? I have half a full basement, a room upstairs, & part of a triple-car garage. And part of a shed in the backyard. And I cannot find a single thing in all that yumminess! Maybe we should shop in each other's stash? Fun!

I know what you mean about showing up on "Hoarders". After looking at how dusty my mini-blinds were this PM, I'm just afraid the doorbell will ring & it'll either be that TV crew or the Health Department... yikes!