Old 05-10-2012, 11:19 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
... I LOVED LOVED LOVED them kisses & hugs! And they were much appreciated! I went & had my MRI (& super yummy lunch & fabric shopping... yay!) today. I won't know anything about it till Monday probably because since my MD is pregnant, she takes Fridays off (if I were her, I'd take Monday thru Friday off so I didn't have to listen to whiners like me, but... that's just me). So, until I hear anything, I think I'll just remain deep in denial.
Have any of y'all had an MRI? They are very, very loud & annoying. And tiny. And as I was encased in this large machine, I wondered if that was what it felt like to be married to me... bombarded by a tiny, noisy, annoying thing. What do you think?

I'll keep you kids & kiddies all apprised. I feel good enough to get all my fabrics fumbled & ironed & cut & around tomorrow.

Thank you for being so sweet to me. You gals rock!!! Each & every single one of you! And I love y'all & there ain't nothin' you can do about it!
You crack me up!! I mean I would be laughing louder, but don't want to wake the neighbors!! And, we live in the country, on acreage, so neighbors aren't really close...lol! You are keeping a great attitude! I have had a full body MRI, and you are right about it all...when the piped in voice would say the next part would be "90 seconds, or 2 minutes, etc." I caught myself singing hymns, row row row your boat, even Happy Birthday trying to distract myself and help time when I could "wriggle" around again..lol...And, when you wondered if the MRI is like being married to you, and went on to describe it, I have to tell you that you describe me to a T...and I am sure my poor dh would agree, thought not out loud...well, maybe not out loud ..haha. Hope you can get some rest this week-end, and that you get wonderful news soon!
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 05-10-2012 at 11:21 PM.