View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Geri B

I have a GO for almost two years now and really am happy with it. I have accumulated MANY of the dies and now instead of stacks of fabric pieces, I have "kits" ready to be sewn....it was fun and fast to repurpose that fabric into those kits.....and I do use it with every quilt I decide to tackle next......the cuts are so precise and I know they are correct...how many times have you cut fabric a measurement/geometric shape and then find out the measurement is wrong......never with the die cutter...a no brainer, just put down the fabric and crank that handle. As far as cost...there are sites on the web that have great prices. PM private if you want the addy of a group who has a dealer with great prices..........and that price sounds great-you should get what is called the value die with it has three basic shapes on it...great way to start...but don't forget to buy a mat to match the die size.....needed, and it does not come with the die......but again, they are very reasonable......just shifts your $$$ from rulers/rotary cutter blades to dies/mats