Old 05-11-2012, 09:52 AM
QuilterMomma

You think life is going to be normal after their wedding? Besides, what is normal? I was working on yours Whigrose this am. I had to do some embroidery for the DQ swap and now back on your blocks. Glad I did take a break but then could not find my 1/4" foot. Was panicing, but did some prayer thru the night and the Lord revealed to me 3where it was wat. Whew, can't sew a decent seam without it. So now working on them again. It is more pleasant now. I have two more rounds to go on the blocks and then onto piecing and quilting. I will hopefully catch up to you real soon. I am behaving with the hand. A nice weekend is upon us and the garden is yelling at me to go plant it, but can't do those things with the hand. Ah, maybe the children will be apt to help since it is Mother's Day weekend. i do want to get on the longarm and do a firepit marshmellow roast on Sat pm. Doesn't that just sound good everyone? So now that I have talked your gals legs off so you can sit and sew, I better get to work and do the same.