Old 05-11-2012, 11:33 AM
starshine

Originally Posted by oowee View Post
Krystyna,

Here is the scoop!!!! I am friends with scrappy fay1. We hang out at the lqs. In March Fay had sammygirlqt, April I had sammygirlqt, and May Fay and I both have psychomomquilter!!!! Now if that isn't funny!!!. I am not complaining I think it is awesome. We met at lqs today to try and figure out what we were doing and to get started on this THING you call crazy quilt!!! I am not liking it at all. We tried to hide our projects from one another and are trying not to get the same fabric in psychomomquilter's dq!!! I think I have pulled a sneeky and am changing my crazy quilt a bit shhhh don't tell Fay!!!!! Anyway we had a ball and the shop owner was in Michigan visiting family and we had the shop classroom a mess. We took pics for Cindy to see what we were doing. Of course we cleaned very well when we were done. Needlegrammy is going to post a pic of us during our quilting session and a little of what classroom looked like!!!
OK I'm a little behind on following the posts here. I'm thinking it would have been rather interesting if you two did use the same fabrics and maybe different designs Or really wacky would be same design same fabrics but different colors of the same fabric prints. How often could you do something like that? And it would be wacky, but I think it would also be cute and hilarious.