Old 05-11-2012, 04:35 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
here are my packages received today:

juli sent me four fq's & 3 skninny eighth's (i love them all), 2 frixon marking pens i so want to try out, a quilting pouch, a craft keeper which i will use for my bobbins, an oregon postcard and a nice handwritten note. oregon is one of the 15 states i have not had an opportunity to visit yet so my postcard in going in my postcard pic album. thanks juli for everything.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334651[/ATTACH]

my swap package from maggy came today also. maggy sent me a mountian of ethnic fabric scraps(), a pack of kitty fq's, a box of herbal tea (i'm gonna spike some of it later this eve & enjoy), 2 pakcs of hot chocolate, glue sticks (man did i need those). let's see there's more: a new sudoku book (something to relax with when soaking), my fave gum, a great set of notecards, some neon marking tape and a nice kitty card. oh maggy thanks sew much for your generosity and everything you picked and personalized for me. you can't know how excited i am to receive this mountain of ethnic print fabrics. i will post a pic of some of what i am planning for it. here is my package.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334652[/ATTACH]

this is what i plan to do with some of the ethnic print scraps is to make some form of this quilt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]334658[/ATTACH]
Mary when I click on the attachment link it comes up invalid.Mary