Old 05-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

you're funny Geri... and I had a glass of.... rather than a cuppa just a wee bita vino w dinner... I actually dont know how to print the posts either !! What i meant was to simply put the post# - you will find one on the upper right corner of each post [this is 1081 - your last one was 1080] on your hard copy of the schedule. On the other hand - since you have the book, you could also pencil the post number next to the blo0ck in the book.. sorry can't make any corrections to what I write since I rarely have a cursor on this site. This has been happening regularly to me the past couple of weeks. I just realized the funny & yet somehwat painful memory that brings back. These days more funny than painful... After masters thesis - 20yrs after I went back to college to get a law degree. Graduated in 2004 and it took me 5 tries to pass the Bar in CA. Maybe I should say 4 cuz the 2d one I never should have taken since I went to take it the day after our son's wedding. At any rate the one I passed I had computer problems. I had taken my daughter's computer and it froze on Shift lock.... as opposed to caps lock where everything is simply capitalized but numbers and symbols stay the same. With shift lock you get a greater than sign for each period and less than for each comma. After 10-15minutes of this, I raised my hand while still typing and asked for blue books. Wrote the rest of the exams and had to shorten what I planned to write extensively. Passed with flying colors - prior to this the profs had said I knew too much law it would get me bogged down & I should forget some of it in order to pass.So ladies this has been the story of my life.... diarrhea of the mouth! my posts go on and on and on........... Enjoy! been trying to hit enter again - can't do that either!!! anyone else??