Old 05-11-2012, 07:28 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
You crack me up!! I mean I would be laughing louder, but don't want to wake the neighbors!! And, we live in the country, on acreage, so neighbors aren't really close...lol! You are keeping a great attitude! I have had a full body MRI, and you are right about it all...when the piped in voice would say the next part would be "90 seconds, or 2 minutes, etc." I caught myself singing hymns, row row row your boat, even Happy Birthday trying to distract myself and help time when I could "wriggle" around again..lol...And, when you wondered if the MRI is like being married to you, and went on to describe it, I have to tell you that you describe me to a T...and I am sure my poor dh would agree, thought not out loud...well, maybe not out loud ..haha. Hope you can get some rest this week-end, and that you get wonderful news soon!
K
Why oh why can you not be my neighbor? You're all polite "I don't want to wake my neighbors". My neighbors? We have 1.5 acres so you'd think they'd be outta my head, right? Heck to the no! It's nice out today so I have my windows open. Evidently they're having some sort of party wherein you snort or bathe in or something kinky with lighter fluid because I swear... my house REEKS of lighter fluid & I wear Bathe & Body Shoppe, NOT Kingsford! Grrrrrrrrrrrr! So, looks like it'll be a long night at the Burch household tonight as we ride out the fumes... Calgon, take me away... FAR AWAY!!!