Old 05-11-2012, 07:29 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Ok, y'all are killing me this morning!!! Went to bed with a BAD migraine yesterday. It his so fast and suddenly, I had just picked lil man up from daycare and walked outside and blacked out, I fell and dropped him...thankfully we are both ok just a few skinned up knees. I've had TONS of MRI's done. The worst was the one where they told me the whole thing would take over 2 hours total. Yep...on portion was like 35 minutes...well, yours truly flinched at around the 33-1/2 minute mark and had to start all over again. So 3-1/2 hours later I was walking out, my dad look panicked because no one informed him of what was going on and what was taking so long. Ahhh...gotta love hospitals and how they run things. Now...when they did my MRI on my knee, let me tell you best experience ever. They put me in one of those open MRI machines, I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Best way to go and no where near as loud. I still have nightmares sometimes of the bump, bump, thump thump, bump WHIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I'm praying for you burchquilts!!! You are a true enjoyment and blessing to have in this group and I'm SO glad you found us!!!

I guess I had better get back to work...ahhhh...the thing I must do to be able to pay bills and then more fabric.
Repeat after me... migraines suck! I have them as does DD (who called them "my brains" when she was little) & I'm here to tell you... they blow! Yes, I, too, have had scads of test run on my brain, which is how they discovered that I was blissfully brain-free. Who knew?