View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 05:47 AM
promenades

I purchased an Accuquilt cutter and I have never regretted it. I love it! You can get it on sale at Sewforless.com for $199 quite often. That is how I purchased mine. There are several places you can go to to get the dies on sale at very reasonable prices. Yes it is worth the money and more. I have can cut very accurately now and make many different quilt patterns that I other wise would not try. The rag dies are worth their weight in gold! I have Lupus, RA, AS, IBM, etc and I would never be able to do quilting if I did not have this. When ever I see a die at a very low price I grab it and add to my collection. The people at Accuquilt are fantastic and there are tons of videos on their web site, youtube and other places where you can get tips and such. They have many patterns available also for free and to purchase. i now can do my mariners compass and other quilts because I have it. I would never do a rag before and now I have made many and helped new quilters make their first rag quilt because it is easy and fun. Becuase the rag dies are a bit harder to run thru, we have them men help with that. They have fun doing it. Now some of my friends are in love with quilting and are looking forward to their next project. I highly recommend it!