Old 05-12-2012, 02:43 PM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

I sure miss all of you. I check in from time to time and just LOVE the pics of your blocks. I am so far behind, I can't even imagine catching up with my 3 DJs! Here is a picture of my new quilting studio... notice that it is full of kitchen cabinets
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334877[/ATTACH]
I painted them all myself, thinking I would glaze them a color I liked. Changed my mind and am leaving them white. They are now on the kitchen wall and I have begun the huge task of moving. The first thing in the new home was my plastic tub of DJ supplies... fabric, sewing machine, completed blocks, etc. I didn't want to take a chance that anything would be misplaced so that I'll be able to jump back in one of these weeks. The full move will be two weeks from yesterday. Meanwhile, I've been trying to get some quilting done before the frame gets taken apart. I did finish this one http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...t-t188634.html and am loading a promised charity quilt. Right after the move, I have to sew myself some clothes for the trip to NY at the end of July. I really can't find anything in the stores that I like or that fits The only thing that brings me hope in catching up is that we are going thru September next year for completion

Happy Mother's Day to all who qualify for the very noble title !!
Attached Thumbnails 2012-04-16_0018.jpg