Old 05-12-2012, 10:50 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
TH? that's a great area we actually looked at a property on Butterfield ....I have some friends over that way and my family still owns some land by the firing center.
My husband is a CA native, but while on vacation in the Valley, he fell in love with the area and has not stopped bugging me abt retiring up there. We've even been back a few times jut to look at property. We'll be in Ellensburg in June for my nephew's graduation and he wants to look around Ellensburg/Wenatchee now. He's retired, but I'm not.
Been in CA 30yrs....and the longer I'm gone the more I miss it. It truly is God's country
Thanks for the warm welcome!!

I'm excited about the mystery train ride.......I've not been quilting too long so I'm always trying to find something new to try......
Scrapper..........you are not going to believe this, but I live on Butterfield Rd!! Can you believe that or what? It's a small world, that's for sure. I hope you have a good time at the Graduation & good luck finding a place to live in, for the future. Happy Mother's Day.