Old 05-13-2012, 05:23 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Ok Miriam I am sorry I know you need to get organized and you should know you are not the only with this problem you should see my workshop. Of course that is not what Pat is calling it these days. Here are some pics of the MW monster.
Glenn, Monica is right that machine would thread a lot like the Two Spools. It would start with that larger button looking thing on top of the head (there should be a slot in there for the thread to guide through), then a full 360 degrees around the tension, then down to the long staple looking thread guide (there should be a check spring in that thread guide), up to the take up lever thread guide (right to left when facing the front of the machine), back down to the thread guide just above the needle (the thread kind of crosses), then through the needle. I have a New Home that threads the same way and Kathie on here has as old machine (I can't remember what it is) that threads the same way. Give it a try - what the heck! That is a really neat looking machine!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 05-13-2012 at 05:29 AM.